Our Prospect Avenue location, just north of downtown Milwaukee overlooks Lake Michigan and is available for rentals for concerts, special events, weddings and meetings. We have a variety of areas within our facility available. For more information on rental options for our facility please call events manager, Celeste Baldassare at 414-459-3447 or 414-276-5760.
- Use of the building must be during non-school hours and must not interfere with pre-arranged school performances of other engagements. Event rentals can occur Fridays and Saturdays after 5pm, and anytime on Sundays. Concert rentals may occur through the week, depending on the schools schedule.
- Capacity in the Helen Bader Recital Hall is limited to 115 for concert style seating, 70 for sit down dinner events, and 150+ for stand up receptions utilizing the entire 1st floor. The mansion is fully accessible.
- Food and drink is allowed with prior permission. Renter must use an approved caterer or request use of another caterer in advance. Insurance information must be provided.
- Smoking is not permitted inside the building. A receptacle is provided outside on the main entrance and back stairs.
- The Board Room may be used for event/concert receptions with prior permission. These tables must be covered with tablecloths provided by the renter.
- There are 20 parking spaces in our parking lot. This space may be used only when rental event is not during school hours. You may contract for valet parking services.
- If rental runs over contracted time, you will be billed following the event at 1.5 times the hourly rate. Rentals must end by midnight.
- Rental date will be secured once contract is signed and returned and deposit or full payment is made. The deposit will be 1/3 of the total rental charge. Final payment is due 1 month before event. Contract may also be paid in full
- The Conservatory will provide a representative to open and close the building and answer phones during your event.
- The Conservatory is not responsible for items delivered before or picked up after contracted rental times.
- Company and private events may be required to mail a copy of their insurance certificate for our records.
- Security deposit may also be required for your event
Additional rental information:
Click on the following links for additional information on rentals at the Wisconsin Conservatory of Music.