Whether your child is transitioning from Early Childhood classes or joining the Conservatory for the first time, these small group classes provide a solid foundation in a relaxed and fun learning environment before beginning Individual Instruction.
What We Offer:
- Professional faculty members who have pedagogy training and experience working with children
- Age appropriate and age specific instruction
- Small group instruction (3-9) students in a class
- Parents are not required in the children’s classes
- Children discover, experience, analyze and create music
- Basic music and rhythm concepts taught and reinforced through games and creative activities
- Piano labs, percussion studio and Orff mallet instruments
- The Dorothea Music Library with over 50,000 CDs and LPs, DVD scores and books
- Free admission to students and one parent to all Conservatory produced performances and family concerts
- Financial aid
- Summer camps
Tuition Rates for Individual Instruction:
Range from $30-$32 for a thirty minute lesson; $45-$47.50 for a forty five minute lesson; or $60-$64 for a sixty minute lesson.
Path of Learning:
Early Childhood (EC) classes to Imagine That and Sing! on to Young Singers on to Kids Cabaret on to Individual Instruction
EC classes to Prelude to Piano Discoveries on to Piano Discoveries on to Piano Discoveries and Beyond on to Individual Instruction
EC classes to Suzuki, on to Orchestra Discoveries and/or Individual Instruction
EC classes to Hand Drumming Discoveries on to Hand Drumming for Kids or Percussion for Kids on to Individual Instruction
Suzuki Guitar or Guitar for Kids on to Individual Instruction
EC classes to Make Music with Me on to Orchestra Discoveries on to Individual Instruction
Theory and History
All of the above to Theory is Fun on to M&M Music and Musicians
A variety of camps are offered during the summer months each year.
For details on current classes available, please click here.
Return to Top