New Students Or Families
If you are a student or family who is new to the Conservatory and wish to establish an account with us, please use the Request Account button on the left of the screen in our Online Registration System to complete the account request form for yourself and any children you wish to enroll at the Conservatory.
Online Account Access Information
Creating an account with us online allows you to view your recent activity at the Conservatory, including registrations, payments, and concert ticket purchases. You will also be able to pay off any existing payment plan balances you might have, view any credits that might be on your account, update your address and contact information, and register for activities online!
Setting Up An Account
Every student at the conservatory has a unique ID number and individual account.
These accounts have been linked with their parents’/guardians’ and siblings’ to create “families” in our registration system. It is through these individual accounts that we are able to track every student’s registrations, as well as their Scholarship and Financial Aid awards. Through parent’s/guardian’s accounts we are able to keep track of payment information and history.
We recommend that one (1) adult’s online account is used as a “Payer” account for the respective family to minimize confusion when paying for any outstanding balances or completing registrations online. This would also be the person to whom statements, bills, and receipts would normally be mailed or emailed.
• Anyone 18 or older may request a new account online.
• If you are interested in requesting and account for a minor, please first create an account for the adult/parent/guardian responsible for the child and select Submit and Add Family Member at the bottom of the account request form.
• Upon completion of the account request(s), a verification email will be sent to the email address you provided. If the same address is used for multiple accounts, you may receive multiple emails. You must follow the link in the verification email(s) to activate your account and, if applicable, those for your family members.
• Once your account has been activated, you may use the login information you set up in the account request to access your account any time of day.
Once you are able to login to your account online, we recommend that you take a few minutes to become familiar with the various features of your account.
The main menu of your account will look similar to this:
Please take note of the links at the top right hand corner of the page were you can bookmark the page in your web browser to make logging in easier and where you can also use the My Account link to jump back to the main menu of your account at any time.
Functions currently available to you online include:
Account Activity Functions
Personal Information Functions
- Get a List of Your Credits – Offers the ability to check if you have credit balance on your account from overpayments or refunds.
- Get a List of Prior Transactions – Offers the ability to see your family’s transaction history (since April 2010), including registrations and payments. Search the whole history or look between specific dates.
- List Scholarships – Offers the ability to see a list of Scholarships and/or Financial Aid amounts you’ve been awarded, including the amount used and the balance remaining.
Account Payment Functions
- Change Your Password – Menu to update your security information: Login Name, Password, and Security Question.
- Change Your Address or Personal Information – Menu to update name, address, and contact information.
- Change Question Answers – Menu to change answers to questions asked at the time your account was created or for particular registrations.
- Change Information About Family Members / Friends – Menu to update information for or add and link family members to your account.
- Pay on Account – Lists your balance and offers the ability to make payments against any outstanding charges.
- Get a List of Prior Payments – Similar to the “List of Prior Transaction” but limited to prior payments only.
- Change Payment Information – If you’ve selected the automatic payment option for a payment plan, this menu offers the ability to chance the payment information for the remaining payments.
- Register for Activities – Allows you to search through the list of activities available for online registration. Add classes to your shopping cart and checkout to complete your enrollment online! For detailed information on registering online, please click here.
- In the future, more functions may become available for you to access. If new features are added, this page will be updated to provide descriptions of the new function.
If at any time you run into an error message or have any questions, please contact Student Services at 414-276-5760 for assistance.
Wisconsin Conservatory of Music