Video of the Day
To watch the rest of the hilariously entertaining 30 Days, 30 Ways videos, visit the Conservatory Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnveVWioSpg
On July 1, the Conservatory launches a fun, fast-paced fundraising campaign to benefit programs throughout Milwaukee. Help us continue to serve the Greater Milwaukee area by participating in this 30-day opportunity for support.
Whether you’re new to Milwaukee or a longtime friend of the Conservatory, you can get involved in a variety of ways. Your options include:
- Donating $30 to get a discount card for some of your favorite Milwaukee businesses and restaurants. (Details to follow.)
- Posting a selfie with the hashtag #30waysWCM. (Details to follow.)
- Bringing music to life in Milwaukee by donating to the Conservatory.
- Attending a Conservatory event at a popular local venue. (Details to follow.)
More information on these great opportunities–and more–will be posted soon! Stay tuned for further updates, and join our efforts to help bring music to life.
Click here to donate now.
Looking to showcase your talents and support the Conservatory? Submit an entry into the first-ever Conservatory jingle competition! Entries will be judged by two resident Grammy-award winners, Brian Lynch and Gregory Ruffer. They’re looking for musicianship and memorability, so be creative!
Get a group of friends, bring your best singing voice, and help us bring music to life.
– Entries can be a cappella or include instruments—all we ask for is originality.
– Jingles should be no more than 30 seconds long.
– Videos should be posted to our Facebook page with this title: “Wisconsin Conservatory of Music Jingle 2014: [Your Name].”
– Jingles should be kid-friendly and appropriate for all ages.
– Vocal entries should incorporate our tagline, “Bringing Music to Life.”
We will accept entries to the contest until 11:59 p.m. CST on July 31. Winners will be notified during the following week. We look forward to seeing your creativity in action!
Details coming soon.